I LOVE this time of year, and my kids and I have been having a blast doing Christmas related activities. Here are some of the things we did over the past week:
1. The kids played almost every day with our Christmas Sensory Box.
2. We played with pattern blocks, using Christmas themed mats.
3. K and I made an O is for Ornament craft.
4. We did activities with our Christmas ABCs.
5. We played with Discovery Stockings.
K used tongs to put pom poms in a Santa ice cube tray.
We made trees from a Foam Craft kit I got on clearance after Christmas last year.
We decorated a gingerbread house!
K did more eating than decorating though ... :)
I hope everyone else is enjoying this wonderful season, too. Head over to 1+1+1=1 for more tot school ideas!